Great place to grow a career!
For those seeking a career in the maintenance field, you can work your way up the ladder in the apartment industry!
I have seen numerous candidates grow in the apartment maintenance field from Porter to Lead Maintenance positions! Some individuals are naturally mechanically minded and love jobs that require them to use their hands / tools.
Below is a brief description for the many maintenance opportunities in the multifamily industry.
- Porter / Groundskeeper —keep the grounds clean & pristine by picking up trash, litter, and debris. Power wash buildings, clean breezeways, replace light bulbs & air filters, and place flyers on resident doors.
- Make Ready —prepare apartments for new tenant move ins by cleaning out vacated apartment, replacing light switch & plug plates, removing stains from carpet, painting, and replacing dishwasher / microwave / and ceiling fans as needed.
- Non Certified Maintenance Tech —basic maintenance skills to include plumbing, electrical, drywall repair, appliance repair, and run Work Order tickets responding to resident requests.
- Certified Maintenance Tech / Assistant Maintenance —moderate to advanced maintenance skills to include plumbing, electrical, drywall repair, appliance repair, and HVAC. Must have an EPA license and be certified to work on HVAC units and handle Freon.
- Maintenance Lead —advanced maintenance skills to include all of the above plus supervisory skills and time management skills.
- Area Maintenance Supervisor —all skills listed above with 5-8 years of supervisory experience in the apartment industry.
Do you have what it takes to make a great maintenance candidate? We have many opportunities, call me today to schedule an interview!
Call 972-426-7070 or EMAIL US today!