Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking to hire a Lead Maintenance Technician with EPA Universal certification for an apartment community in the North Houston area. Candidates will be pre-screened through our staffing firm to determine qualifications for long-term, and/or permanent opportunities. Background screening is required as a condition of employment.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and electrical.
- Responsible for managing all community upkeep/maintenance needs and oversees the performance of the maintenance team.
- Works closely with the property manager in ensuring all property compliance and projects are executed accordingly.
- Responsible for closing service requests, upon completion, as well as documenting maintenance updates.
- Conducts daily property walks, documents and correct deficiencies and ensure the property and premises are well maintained.
- Responsible for the proper turnover of move-outs and manage vendors providing turnover services.
- Ensures compliance with all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Oversees all vendor activities at the property.
- Follows and enforces company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that residents and management offices are notified of any maintenance-related updates.
- Performs maintenance tasks personally and delegates to assistants. Oversees and occasionally inspects work performed by assistants.
- Schedules maintenance personnel in conjunction with the manager so that maintenance is available for emergency purposes.
- Maintains accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vise versa) as circumstances warrant. Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to a dumpster when necessary using safety equipment.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle the most common repairs and situations.
PERKS WE OFFER:
- Weekly Pay on Fridays
- We offer immediate working interviews, no more waiting on call backs!
- Direct Deposit
- Test drive the position and the employer to see if it is a right fit for you. If it is not, we will not stop working until we have found you another replacement.
- Once you start working, you will receive discounts through Oasis Portal for Travel, Fitness, Entertainment, Hotels, Retails, etc
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply in-person anytime Monday through Friday between 9:00AM to 2:00PM.
- Our address is: 720 N Post Oak Road, Suite 110, Houston, Tx 77024
Please do not apply if you are not interested in temporary or temporary-to-hire opportunities.
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event