Penn Apartment Staffing is hiring Apartment Maintenance Technicians with knowledgeable skills in repairs/ installation for hiring managers to fill their open positions at their apartment community. The ideal candidate(s) must have 2 years of maintenance experience in a multi-family housing setting, technical certifications would be a plus. Candidates must have hands-on experience in performing service requests and make-read.
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, and electrical
- Manage upkeep/maintenance needs of the property and oversee the performance of the maintenance team
- Work closely with the property manager to ensure property compliance and oversee that projects are executed accordingly
- Close service requests upon completion and document any maintenance updates
- Conduct daily property walks, document, and correct deficiencies, to ensure the entire property and premises are well maintained
- Oversee proper turnover for move-outs and manage vendors or staff providing turnover services
- Ensure make-ready repairs are completed correctly and on schedule
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures
- Keep residents and management office updated regarding status of maintenance repairs/requests
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Remove and transfer heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vise versa) as circumstances warrant. Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to a dumpster when necessary using safety equipment.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle the most common repairs and situations.
Diagnoses and performs on a daily basis minor and routine maintenance/repair involving the following:
- Electrical and plumbing (including water lines)
- A/C and heating systems
- Water irrigation systems
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Roofing, gutters, fasteners
- Interior/exterior lights
- Fireplaces, Ceiling fans
- Gas fixtures and appliances (where applicable)
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
- Boiler, gas, and electric
- Door locks, P.O. boxes, and locks
- Controlled access systems (where applicable)
- Ceiling leaks, Walls, Pool areas, tile, jacuzzi, pool furniture
VISIT OUR COMPANY’S WEBSITE:
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event