Penn Apartment Staffing is hiring part-time Sign Holders/Sign Spinners who are energetic and reliable for an apartment complex in Houston TX and surrounding areas to join our team! Candidates must have a strong work ethic. We are seeking candidates that can start work immediately.
This position requires you to be outdoors 4-5 hours a day, you can listen to music while shaking, spinning, and tossing a sign to draw attention to the apartment community you are assigned to while working independently.
Sign Spinner Job Duties:
- Spin, Dance, Groove, and Wave the sign by the roadside.
- Use enthusiasm and movement to attract attention to yourself, and the sign.
- Hold a large sign to advertise and direct traffic to the apartment complex.
- Present a positive image to the public and greet customers respectfully.
- Pass out fliers when requested.
- Stay in communication with our staffing coordinators during working hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a working smartphone (we provide job information via text)
- Ability to work in all weather conditions (hot, and/or cold)
- Arrive on time for all shifts and stay until the shift is completed
- Must have a clean appearance
- Ability to stand on feet for 4-6 hours a day
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit available
- Listen to music on your headphones while working
- Work in a stress-free, independent environment
- Location varies on availability, mostly weekends, and some weekdays
- 4-5 hours a day with a break
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event