Penn Apartment Staffing is hiring an Assistant Property Manager with prior multifamily experience to fill a full-time, temporary-to-hire position in Arlington, Tx.
- Assist Property Manager in operating the property in accordance with company policies and procedures to achieve budgeted revenue and occupancy goals and enhance the value and quality of the property.
- Lease units by selling the products and services of the property. Conduct site tours and demonstrate property amenities, model apartments and available apartments.
- Assist in establishing and executing an effective resident retention plan, including positive customer relations and timely resolution of resident problems. Assist in planning and hosting property sponsored resident social functions.
- Assist in developing and implementing effective sales and marketing plans and strategies. Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition through site visits/tours and telephone surveys.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries from prospective residents, service requests from residents and information requests from owners and company personnel.
- Assist in ensuring that the grounds, buildings and units are fully functional, safe and attractive. Visually inspect grounds, buildings and units on a regular basis.
- Follow established policies and procedures regarding the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Prepare rental paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate and explain rental documents to new and existing residents. Ensure documents are completed prior to resident move-in. Proofread all lease paperwork.
- Accurately complete and submit daily, weekly and month-end closing reports on a timely basis, accept payments and process for deposit, collect delinquent rents, complete injury and loss reports and claims and other reports and plans as required.
- Represent the Property Manager when absent in operation of the property.
PERKS WE OFFER:
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- We offer immediate working interviews, no more waiting on call backs!
- Direct Deposit
- Test drive the position and the employer to see if it is a right fit for you. If it is not, we will not stop working until we have found you another replacement.
- Once you start working, you will receive discounts through Oasis Portal for Travel, Fitness, Entertainment, Hotels, Retails, etc.
VISIT OUR COMPANY’S WEBSITE:
Please do not apply if you are not interested in temporary or temporary-to-hire opportunities.
[gravityform id=”3″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event