A Great Multifamily Industry to Make a Career!
- Leasing Consultant ——This position is on the front lines of interactions with residents and prospective residents. Leasing Consultants must have excellent customer service, sales, and multi-tasking skills.
- Leasing Manager ——It is important for the Leasing Manager to understand the value of strong customer service, sales techniques and how to overcome objections.
- Assistant Property Manager ——The Assistant Manager works alongside the Property Manager for all aspects of successfully running a multi-family community including leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance and reporting.
- Property Manager ——The Property Manager is fully accountable for all day to day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property.
We offer TRAINING to individuals who are beginning their career in the multi-family industry! Our comprehensive training classes teach new leasing consultants Fair Housing compliance, opening/closing techniques, dressing for success and much more! Please ask a Penn Apartment Staffing representative for more details.
- Porter / Groundskeeper ——The Porter / Groundskeeper is responsible for keeping the grounds clean & pristine by picking up trash, litter, and debris. Power wash buildings, clean breezeways, replace light bulbs & air filters, and place flyers on resident doors.
- Make Ready ——A Make Ready does just that – they prepare apartments for new tenant move ins by cleaning out vacated apartment, replacing light switch & plug plates, removing stains from carpet, painting, and replacing dishwashers, microwaves and ceiling fans as needed.
- Non-Certified Maintenance Tech ——— Basic maintenance skills to include plumbing, electrical, drywall repair, appliance repair, and run Work Order tickets responding to resident requests.
- Certified Maintenance Tech / Assistant Maintenance ——Moderate to advanced maintenance skills to include plumbing, electrical, drywall repair, appliance repair, and HVAC. Must have an EPA license and be certified to work on HVAC units and handle Freon.
- Maintenance Lead ——The Maintenance Lead requires advanced maintenance skills to include all of the above plus supervisory skills and time management skills.
- Area Maintenance Supervisor ——This position requires all skills listed above with 5-8 years of supervisory experience in the apartment industry.
Call 512-714-3901 (Austin) o972-426-7070 (Dallas) or 713-682-0700 (Houston) (830-701-0160 (San Antonio) to set up an in-person interview. You may also attend a Career Fair,Event